Wednesday 26 December 2012

Editorial - 2012

No story from me this Wednesday. Instead I want to say thank you to everyone for reading and contributing to 101 Fiction this year.

We've had six months of fantastic contributor drabbles, beginning with Peter Newman's excellent Dismissed, and ending 2012 with Robin Dunn's Joy this coming Friday. We've already got some great stories lined up for the first few months of 2013 too. I can't wait for you to read them.

Since August there's been a 101 Fiction Tumblr as well, if you like your tiny fiction delivered that way. And I added a little page on drabbles a few weeks ago.

I've been looking back through the past six months' 101s, and it's really difficult to pick favourites without providing links to almost every single piece. I kinda think that's a pretty good sign (even if it's a bit of a cop-out too ;) ). I don't accept all the pieces I'm sent, and I'm really happy with every one I've let through.

So, thank you. =)

Merry Christmas, and a happy New Year.

John Xero.

3 comments:

  1. It's become my favorite tiny fiction spot on the web. Well done, congratulations, and thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Becky. That's great to hear. =)

      Delete
  2. Congratulations, John! Here's to the next six.

    ReplyDelete