Friday 28 December 2012

Joy

by Robin Dunn


I would have your joy. It is the hardest to sell. The hardest to acquire. It is a beautiful thing, joy. Something I have worked hard here in Los Angeles to make marketable, to make translatable into media my buyers can perceive and understand.

People of Earth, listen. The time we know is only now. It’s now; here we are, seconds ticking by. Why not make an investment? In your future. In the trade routes we have only begun to establish here in your region.

Your joy is so beautiful. Log in to Facebook and click ‘Like’ on “Joy Sell.”




Author bio: Robin Wyatt Dunn lives in The Town of the Queen of the Angels, El Pueblo de la Reina de Los Angeles, in Echo Park. He is 33 years old.

www.robindunn.com


2 comments:

  1. I like this. If I had a Facebook account, I would totally click "Like' and join the alien invasion party, certainly as a portion of their psychic feast.

    You're a great salesman, Mr. Dunn. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. In my youth there was a series called V that was full of smiling aliens who ate you. I ain't clicking no Like. Sunshine! :)

    ReplyDelete