Friday 12 October 2012

Learning

by Asuqi


”Come,” she whispers, dreamily, and I comply. Eagerly.

It´s been some time since she's been like this; relaxed, naked, inviting.

I've been reluctant to adjust her settings. I've checked and nothing seems to be wrong. So I've been waiting. There's some grand pain in that, it's like when I was little and touched my eyes after stroking the cat; the itching was almost unbearable.

Now, finally, she wants me.

I touch her perfection, she trembles.

I come too soon and search her beautiful eyes. But she's learned something new: she's crying.

And I think I've known nothing of pain before.



Author bio: Come visit me here: asuqi.blogspot.com =)

3 comments:

  1. Oooh, such beautiful, beautiful SF. I could read a novella like this right now.

    As always, you are deft in cloaking truth so that we want to peek beneath the covers and see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. John: So excited to be here! Thank you so much for having me =)

    Becky: Thank you! What a lovely thing to say =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!

      It's a real pleasure to have your writing here, Asuqi. =)

      Delete